Madd Gear have been on the scene since the evolution of modern scooters. The VX series was there from the beginning and is has been improved over many years.
For 2018 the VX8 gets some big upgrades with 110mm wheels and a wider 4.5" deck.Great for beginner or intermediate riders.
• DECK: MGP 83º INTEGRATED 19.5” LONG X 4.5” WIDE VX8 6061 T4 & T6 HEAT TREATED & FLUTED WITH 3º CONCAVE.
• FORK: THREADLESS M1 ALLOY HIC.
• HEADSET: MFX INTEGRATED HIC.
• BARS: 21” WIDE X 23” HIGH 4031 JAPANESE CHROMOLY POWDER COATED UPSWEEP FLUTED BAR.
• WHEELS: 110MM CORRUPT CORE WITH MGP PROPRIETARY POLYURETHANE BLEND.
• FINISH: DURABLE SOLID OR FADE POWDER COATING WITH MFX DOWNTUBE INSERT AND DECK BLOCKS.