Madd Gear have been on the scene since the evolution of modern scooters. The VX series was there from the beginning and is has been improved over many years.
The Team VX8 has been upgraded to included 120mm Fuse Core wheels and a wider 4.8" deck.
• DECK: MGP 83º INTEGRATED 20” LONG X 4.8” WIDE VX8 6061 T4 & T6 HEAT TREATED & FLUTED WITH 3 CONCAVE.
• FORK: THREADLESS M3 ALLOY HIC.
• HEADSET: MFX INTEGRATED HIC.
• BARS: 23” WIDE X 24” HIGH 4031 JAPANESE CHROMOLY CHROME PLATED FADE UPSWEEP FLUTED BAR.
• WHEELS: 120MM FUSE CORE WITH MGP PROPRIETARY POLYURETHANE BLEND.
• FINISH: DURABLE ANODIZED FINISHES OR LIMITED-EDITION NEO COATED WITH MFX DOWNTUBE INSERT AND DECK BLOCKS.