O'Neill Mens Reactor 2 2mm Back Zip Short Sleeve Spring Suit is a mid-range surfing wetsuit that is the long-awaited upgrade to the wave-making Reactor series. If you've been around wetsuits for a while you'll have heard of the Reactors but the newly upgraded range from Oneill adds the updated Fluid-Flex neoprene without reducing the unrivalled durability we've come to love.
- Ultraflex Neoprene and Fluidflex Foam: The durable neoprene that is required by groms. Good stretch and fantastic longevity when taken care of.
- Flatlock Seams: Flatlock are synonymous with wetsuits as their extremely durable and don't rub like their over-locked compatriots. Sounds like the perfect seam but because the sewing process creates pin-holes the seam is known to let cold water in.
- Back Zip Entry: Backzips have made a resurgence in recent years as the wetsuit world realises that not everyone is a contortionist.
- Seamless Paddle Zones: For ease of paddling through the surf
- Single Seal Collar: For comfort and warmth
- 2mm thickness: Perfect for summer months